Pages

Approach both Love & Cooking with the same reckless abandon!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Tea Towel Bag

Over at Make it and Love it, I found this fabulous Tea Towel Bag tutorial.
I decided to make one for my best friend Raylyn's birthday. If you want to make one for yourself, go here and here. It was super easy, even for me, and I don't sew extremely well. I did however, have a hard time finding cute Tea Towels, so I used cloth napkins I found on clearance at Target.

P.S.
A Tea Towel is a towel that you dry your dishes with. They are flat and cotton and woven instead of terry cloth like a regular towel. They are somewhat thin (thinner than a bath towel) and come in lots of colors and patterns. But usually pretty basic looking. I have seen a variety of projects using tea towels so they are often found in the craft sections of stores but if not, they will be near the kitchen stuff (like hot pads and kitchen decor and such).

No comments: