Pages

Approach both Love & Cooking with the same reckless abandon!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What I've Been Up To:

When I said I've been busy, here's what I've been doing:

I made this scripture bag for a girl in my ward getting baptized,

I made some burp cloths for the boutique I'm doing with my friend Raylyn on Saturday at Wheeler Farm.
Lots of binkie clips are hanging out in my sewing room:

And I made a TON of hairbows for the boutique:
Ponytail holders,
Fun girlie bows,
And these adult-sized headbands are DARLING!
That's just a smidgen of the swag!
For more of what I've been up to, check out the boutique blog @
www.bettylousbows.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Everything is soooo cute, Aubrey!!

Kateka said...

Holy cow!! Aubrey, this stuff looks amazing.

sariqd said...

Adorable stuff!

Thanks so much for taking the time to guide me to the tutorial on mitered corners. You saved my fanny!